Saturday, August 9, 2014

MTC... Here I Come!!!!!!!!!

Today, August 6, 2014, I get to enter the MTC to start my mission, and last night I was set apart as a missionary. (Don't worry... I'm not breaking any missionary rules being on the computer... my mom is editing what I posted on facebook yesterday before I was set apart. From here on out, she'll post my letters so you can all share in my mission!) (MY MOM IS THE BEST, ISN'T SHE?!) It went by so fast and I couldn't be more ready and excited! My mom made this blog and she will post my letters and pictures on here. I also have my mailing and email addresses on here as well. I would love to hear from anyone! Thank you for all of those who came to see me give my talk for my farewell I loved seeing you all there. Thanks for all the support and love! I'll see you in 18 months!
 


We had a fantastic day together, leaving home early so we'd have some more fun times together! My brother Eric rode in the car with me and my parents and taught me some helpful phrases, plus the days of the week in ESPANOL!  Donde esta el bano? Eric kept the mood cheery and light and helped everyone TRY not to cry!  (Why would anyone cry?  I'M GOING ON A MISSION!)




It was a beautiful day in Utah; not too hot, no rain, PERFECT. We enjoyed the beauty on Temple Square, visited the Christus, ate on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Building, and then headed to Provo, where we met at the Provo Temple grounds, said our "see you laters" and then drove across the street to the MTC!  FINALLY ON MY MISSION!












No comments:

Post a Comment