Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I've Arrived!





I loved talking to you all on the phone while waiting for my planes - it was great! I made it here safe! I am in the mission home right now and they had us go and pick out a hammock. I picked a pretty colorful -- one it's pretty great! We got in around 7:30 to Merida. I was able to sleep a lot better this time one the planes, so that was so nice! The mission president and his wife are so nice and sweet. They spoke English to us when we got to them in the airport, so that was really nice and didn't freak me out as bad as I thought it would. I still feel a little overwhelmed, but not as bad. Talking to you all really really helped! I don't know who my companion is yet or where I'll be going, but I'll probably tell you next week! I love you all and can't wait to write you about my first week here! Thank you all for your great advice -- you are the best family in the world! Love you all sooooo much! Have a great week and don't worry about me -- I'll be great here -  I already know it! Love you, love you, love you!

Hermana Velasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment