Monday, December 21, 2015

Feliz Navidad!




What my area looks like. It’s pretty dang ugly, but it’s okay. I’m trying to get used to it. All of the houses look exactly the same and it’s just house after house. But at least the people are really great!
Here's me and Hermana Cabrera when we went to Hunucma.
Feliz Navidad!
Aqui es mi carta/foto por navidad que yo envié hoy para todos pero tangen un buen Navidad! Les quiero mucho!

What we eat when people forget to give us food! Beans and eggs. It was really good though!
Some nativities in centro.
Hello family! Feliz Navidad! 

I’m excited to see you all this week for Christmas! It will be good to see all of your faces! I will only have 45 minutes, so get some good questions or funny things to tell me written down! I’ll be writing you about 6 or 6:30 your time, so get ready with all of your smiling faces! 

So I hope you all were able to give this 7 weeks of change thing a try because I was very blessed for it! This week I studied about the fe y esperanza! I was able to learn a lot of how we have to have confidence in the Lord and His power. And how really the faith, esperanza and caridad really have to work together. There’s a really good talk called The Infinite Power of Hope and it is really good! In a lot of lessons I was able to use a lot of what I studied to help others. A big thing that happened was that Sunday morning the Obispo sent us a message asking if we could share a message in sacrament meeting; mine being on faith. It was pretty perfect actually, being that I had been studying it all week. I really enjoyed this week a lot! I love being with Hermana Cabrera. I really don’t even feel like I’m training her because she is just so good! We felt the spirit in the lessons and we found some really good people. The sad part is that all of them are leaving for vacation for Christmas and they ALL told us that they aren’t getting back til the middle de enero. So we will just have to wait and find some more. 

Well I’d write more but I’ll just tell you all on Friday! Have a great week and please be so safe with all of your travels! I love you lots! Have a wonderful Christmas! 

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Velasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment