Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 6, 2015 Bugs in my stomach...




Daniel's baptism!
Daniel is such a great kid!
My new companion is Hermana Diaz.

When Hermana Hoggan left  : (
Well this week has been quite the week. 

This week I got sick...I got a parasite. I don’t know how to spell that, but I just have little bugs in my stomach right now. I’m okay, I’m not in any kind of pain I just have a little rash and I’m just dead tired! I have pills to get rid of them and all will be good! Don’t worry mom; Hermana Garcia has the down-low on what’s going on! We went to the doctor with a member and she helped me a TON! She was asking good questions and making sure I was fine! 
I wasn’t able to go out much this past week because of it, but I’m all good now and ready to go! 

On Saturday Daniel got baptized and it was so great! He was so happy and I have never seen a bigger smile on anyone! He was so filled with the spirit! We had a little party for him after and it was just so great seeing him so happy and to really see his personality! He is really, really shy; we got him to open up with us really well, but this was the first time I saw him interacting with other kids! Ha-ha!

We had combios yesterday and Hermana Hoggan left and she was heartbroken and so was I! I didn’t think we were going to change at all! We both thought we were going to be together at least one more time, but no. I am here with Hermana Diaz, she is from Mexico, and she has about 6 months in the mission. I’m kind of nervous to not be with an American again, but it will be really good I’m sure! We still have lots and lots of work ahead of us here in Alameda. I’m excited to get working with her, it will be a lot different, but we are both going to learn a lot together. 

I loved seeing all of your pictures and all from your trip to Cali! Looks like you all had so much fun! I hope you all have a great week and keep loving your families and your lives! This mission is going crazy fast and I’m really trying to cherish EVERY minute here! I love it with all of my heart! It’s the hardest, but best thing I have ever done! 
Love you all so, so, so much! 

Con Amor,
Hermana Velasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment