Monday, September 28, 2015

Campeche yo quiero estar aya!


Meet my new companion! ....yeah, we don't get it either... surprise!

First thing… I’m healthy! I didn’t go to the doctor this week and I’m fine!

So I left Campeche and I’m not the happiest about it, but it’s all for a reason. I am now back in Merida...sad day. I am with Hermana Hoggan again! I did NOT see that coming and neither did she! We are in an area called Garcia Gineres; it’s in the center of Merida. It’s a big city with lots of rich people and I don’t like rich people because they want nothing to do with religion. Everyone says this area is really, really hard, but we are going to work our buns off and change that! I know that my time was done in Campeche and I just need to accept it, but there are people here that I can get to know and help, and I’m glad to do it all with Hermana Hoggan. 

So my last week In Alameda was so great! We worked hard and found a lot of great people to teach. Ricardo received the priesthood yesterday too and it was so great to see! He was really hesitant to receive it because he felt that it was all so fast for him, but he then realized that it was important to progress more. He is so great and I learned so much from this guy. He has overcome so much and has changed so much for the better, and he is going to continue to do so! 

I’m excited to see what is going to happen here in the new area. We have lots of work to do and I know that the Savior will help us in our endeavors! I love you all and hope you have a great week and keep living with happiness and joy to be alive and well with your families. 

Les Quiero mucho,
Hermana Velasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment